Check Your Library Account
Check to see if you have any overdue materials
- Go to the Library Catalog
- Click the My Account tab at the top of the screen
- Enter your borrower barcode number. This is a nine-digit number found on your student ID, or you can add zeroes to the front of your student number to make it a nine-digit number. For example, 000303126.
- The PIN number is the last four digits of your home telephone number.
- Once logged-in, you can view the items you currently have checked out, upcoming due dates, items you have on hold, or create research lists.
The Big 6 is the research method suggested by Parkway Librarians
Database Trial Links:
... (there are no current trials)
General Use How to use the library catalog & find a book in the PSH Library
Finding a Book An instuctional video about the library catalog
Using a Database An instuctional video about using a PANDA Database to find information
Orientation Quiz A quiz about our Library Media Center and its resources
Library Internet Bookmarks
A collection of web sites organized by topic
Learning Express Library- Practice Tests
Tutorials & practice tests for various exams including AP, College Entrance, and more. Set up your account from school to access anywhere.
Young Adult Library Services Association - book awards and more