- Leadership Profile: What we're looking for in the next Superintendent
- Dec. 22, 2010 - Search Activities Continue Into 2011
- Nov. 23, 2010 - Preliminary List of Candidates Presented to the Board
- Nov. 1, 2010 - Board Approves Leadership Profile for Next Superintendent
- Aug. 26, 2010 - Search Firm Selected
- May 26, 2010 - Interim Superintendent Selected
- May 4, 2010
- April 22, 2010
- Share Your Ideas
- April 21 Video Stream of Search Discussion
- How to Apply
455 N. Woods Mill Road
Chesterfield, MO 63017
Phone (314) 415-8100
The Parkway Board of Education is pleased to announce that we have selected Dr. Keith Marty as our next superintendent, beginning July 1, 2011. Dr. Marty comes to us from the School District of Menomonee Falls in suburban Milwaukee, Wis., where he has been superintendent for the past 10 years. He was the assistant superintendent there from 1989 to 2001.
Dr. Marty began his educational career in 1976 as a social studies teacher, coach and later as assistant principal at Plymouth High School in Plymouth, Wis. He also served as a high school principal and director of curriculum and instruction in Sheboygan Falls, Wis.
Dr. Marty and his wife Diana have four adult children, three of whom are serving as officers in the U.S. military and the other is in college studying nursing.
A very special thanks to the many employees who helped develop the leadership screening profile and who served on confidential committees to interview finalists in December and January. Your work has helped to bring us an impressive leader who we think will be a great fit for Parkway.
Please join me in welcoming Dr. Marty to our Parkway community, and thanks for all of your support throughout this process. Read the news story posted on the Parkway website for more information
Bruce Major, President
Parkway Board of Education