General Expectations During the After School Activities
- All students should be at their activity by 3:20 P.M.
- All students need to be signed up for an activity by 12:45 P.M. on the day of the activity.
- All students will actively participate in the activity or club.
- All students will behave as expected by the teacher or supervisor.
- All students should have transportation arranged prior to the activity period if they are not riding the activity buses.
- All students will report to the activity bus pick up area located on the SOUTH side of the building at 4:30 P.M.
- All students whose parents/guardians are picking them up after activities should report to the NORTH side of the building at 4:30 P.M. (Students should be picked up no later than 4:45 P.M.)
- All students riding an activity bus will behave appropriately while waiting for the bus. Expectations for bus behavior will be the same as for riding the regular school bus.
Consequences for Not Meeting After School Expectations for Behavior
1st Incident = Warning, name will be placed on activity warning list.
2nd Incident= Loss of After-School Activities for One School Week.
3rd Incident = Loss of After-School Activities for Two School Weeks.
4th Incident = Loss of After-School Activities for an Extended Period of Time (TBD).
5th Incident = Loss of After-School Activities for the Remainder of the Year.