Parkway's Curriculum Guide for Parents
Check Out Parkway’s Curriculum Guide for Parents!
Parents who want to better understand what their children are learning in classrooms can find answers in Parkway’s Curriculum Guide for Parents. The curriculum guide is easy to access on the Parkway Web site (www.pkwy.k12.mo.us) under the blue Curriculum tab at the top.
For every subject and grade level, one can find:
· course descriptions, expectations, goals and objectives;
· which Missouri standards are addressed;
· “essential questions” and vocabulary words;
· course texts and resources used;
· a description of each instructional topic/unit.
Parents should feel free to discuss this information with their children and classroom teachers throughout the year.
For more information, please contact your child’s teacher, your building administrator or Kathy Blackmore, Executive Director of Curriculum and Development, at (314) 415-5090.