- Administrators/ Directors/ Managers
- Course Guide & PEERS
- CSIP Goals and Strategic Plan
- Current Applications Used in Schools
- Fall Operations Staff Conference
- Health Services
- Information Resources
- Learning Tools
- New Employee Information
- Operations Staff Development Model
- Operations Staff Library
- Operations Staff Standards of Professional Practice
- OPLT (Operations Professional Learning Team)
- Workforce Tips Tri-fold Brochure
- YouTube Tutorials
Computer Basics Class 8/24/12
(Oak Brook District Lab)
SMART Board Information Resources
As you complete a level, look at the top right corner for Certificate.
Click on Certificate which will display a dialog box for you to enter your full name.
Click Ok and it will create a certificate to print and send in Inter-Office mail to Elizabeth Mayes at ISC to enter into your PEERS profile.
If you are not able to create a certificate, send an email to Elizabeth Mayes about what course and level you completed for entry into PEERS
Operations Staff will be engaged, valued and active partners in creating and maintaining a 21st century learning enviornment.
Build a collaborative, accountable learning organization through development, leadership, and service that advocates and provides quality professional development to an efficient and effective workforce.