Change My Location
Changes to Payroll System
Beginning with the pay period ending June 18, payroll will converted from CIMS to the MUNIS application.
The following changes occurred with implementation of the new system:
- Effective with the July 15 payday, no checks will be printed except for emergency situations.
- All pay will be by direct deposit or through use of a bank pay card.
- An employee self service system will be available online for:
- Viewing of payroll notices
- Viewing/printing W-2’s
- Editing personal information
- Online selection of benefits(Fall 2011)
- Munis Employee Self Service is accessed through the district dashboard. The link below will direct you to that page.
Follow the instructions on the Munis Self Service documentation or video for assistance.
Use the guide to login and maneuver through the application. After you have accessed the system, you can set the link to MUNIS ESS up as a short cut on your desk top or as a favorite.