- District Assessment Planning 2012-13
- School Improvement Planning
- Parkway Assessment
- Smarter Balanced Items
- Achievement Reports
- Parkway Assessment Teams
- Student Growth Pilot Project
- MAP Testing Administration Resources 2011-12
- EOC Testing Administration Resources 2011-2012
455 N. Woods Mill Road
Chesterfield, MO 63017
Phone (314) 415-8100
Parkway assessment is integral to the learning process and should involve multiple measures and various question types from national, state, district, and classroom assessments. When properly designed, administered, and interpreted, assessment results provide a meaningful independent source of information that can be used to design appropriate educational opportunities for students, and communicate to stakeholders.
Please e-mail or call us if you have any questions or suggestions.
Coordinator of Student Assessment
Ann Wills (314) 415-7041