- Parkway Welcomes Dr. Keith Marty as Superintendent
- School Supply Lists Online; Save on Sales Tax Holiday August 5-7
- Upgrade to Food Service Online Deposits for 2011-12; Meal Prices Unchanged
- Mark Your Calendar for All-District Musical August 12-20
- Fifteen Parkway Students are Summer STARS
- Save on Office Items: Shop Parkway Auction July 12-13
- Special Prices for Parkway Cards-Cubs Game
- Parkway Bus Drivers Take First Place in Safe Driving Competition
- Mason Ridge Wins State Award
- Mark Wade Night at Busch Stadium
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
School Supply Lists Online; Save on Sales Tax Holiday August 5-7
Most of the schools’ 2011-12 supply lists are now online and all will be available in time for Missouri's back-to-school sales tax holiday. The annual tax holiday will take place the weekend of Friday, August 5, through Sunday, August 7.
During the tax holiday weekend, certain back-to-school purchases such as clothing, school supplies and computers are exempt from state sales taxes. Participating cities will exempt their sales tax in addition to the state's portion (4.225%) on eligible items. For more details visit the Missouri Department of Revenue Web site.