- Last Day May 27; Summer School Registration Ongoing
- Honor a Special Teacher with PAA Thank You Card
- Summer Reading Lists Online
- New Board Members and Officers Sworn In
- New Principals & Administrators for 2011-12 Announced
- No Increase in Meal Prices for 2011-12
- Episode Three of Mission: Possible! Video Released
- Grab Your Clubs for the 16th Annual Parkway Golf Tournament
- 10th Annual Jazz Concert to Raise Money, Grant Dreams
- Relay for Life West County--Registration Open Now
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Honor a Special Teacher with PAA Thank You Card
National Teacher Appreciation Week is May 2 - 6. This is a great opportunity to celebrate teachers and to thank them for their many contributions to our children! One of the ways you can show your appreciation is by purchasing a special greeting card from the Parkway Alumni Association.
Your gift not only allows you to thank your child's teacher, but also makes a donation in his/her honor to the Parkway Alumni Association's Al Burr Educators Make-A-Difference Fund.
Teacher Appreciation cards can be purchased individually for $10, or in a six-pack for $50. All proceeds from the sale of each card will go to the Al Burr Educators Make-A-Difference Fund.
Cards can be previewed and purchased online at www.parkwayalumni.org/contribute/appreciation.html or by calling (314) 415-8074.