- Central High Open House Features New Science Building
- Kindergarten Registration Begins Feb. 15
- Fifth-Grade Band Information Night Jan. 10
- Board Approves New Playing Surface for High School Athletic Fields
- Submit Your Nominee for Pillar of Parkway!
- Seniors Have Until Jan. 14 to Enroll in A+ Schools
- Filing Continues for Parkway Board of Education Candidates
- Granting Dreams Applications Now Being Accepted
- Parkway Chess Tournament Jan. 15
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Kindergarten Registration Begins Feb. 15
The Parkway School District will begin kindergarten registration for the 2011-12 school year on Tuesday, Feb. 15, 2011. Children must be five years old before Aug. 1, 2011 to be eligible to begin kindergarten in the fall. Parents must bring the following iitems when registering their children.
- A legal copy of the child’s birth certificate (with embossed seal) issued by the Bureau of Vital Statistics in the state/country in which the child was born
- The child’s social security number
- Two proofs of residency - these documents should contain parent/guardian’s name and address. ONE of the proofs must be a deed/sales contract of residence, contract to lease or rent, or current REAL ESTATE tax receipt. The SECOND proof should be a current unpaid utility bill, bank statement, credit card statement, employers record of address, or governmental acknowledgment of address (ie. social security, welfare, etc.)
- The child’s immunization record, which includes date of immunizations. Registration is incomplete until all required immunizations are on file with the school nurse. Our nurses are available to review your child’s records and answer any questions you may have.
- Names and telephone numbers of doctors and dentists
- Names and telephone numbers of two neighbors or relatives as emergency contacts
You can obtain an enrollment information packet on the Parkway website at: www.pkwy.k12.mo.us/pupilpersonnel/enroll.cfm.
Children do not need to be present for registration.