- Mission is Foundation for Parkway's Future
- Last Call to Nominate a Pillar of Parkway!
- Parkway Students Raise Money, Make 'Kits 4 Kids' in Haiti
- Parkway Announces Two New Administrators
- Two Candidates File for Parkway Board of Education
- UM System President Forsee to Visit Parkway
- Parkway Alumni Hall of Fame Seeking Nominations
- Parents: Nominate Teachers for PACCD 'Parkway Partners' Award
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Last Call to Nominate a Pillar of Parkway!
Do you know someone special who deserves to be honored as a Pillar of Parkway? It's not too late! Click here for a nomination form. Just fill it out, print it, sign it and deliver it to the Administration Building, 455 N. Woods Mill Rd. 63017, by Friday, February 5.
Each year, individuals nominate people who have made a long-term commitment and given outstanding leadership and service to Parkway. A selection committee composed of former Pillar recipients (teachers, administrators, support staff, community members) then reviews the nomination forms.
Members vote in a sealed ballot for their top picks based on set criteria. Approximately 10 Pillars are selected each year, depending on the number of nominees. Winners are honored at the annual Appreciation Evening dinner, which takes place this year on April 26. Any employee or SSD personnel working in Parkway, parent or community member is eligible (board members excluded).
Questions? Contact Nikki Stover at (314) 415-8070.