- Update for Parents on H1N1 Vaccines
- Twenty-five Parkway Students Named National Merit Semifinalists
- You are Invited to Project Parkway Town Hall Meeting
- Update on 2008 Bond Issue Projects
- Parkway Food Service Allergy Project
- How "Green" are You?
- Parkway Craft Fairs Begin
- Chesterfield Alliance Sponsors Family Forum
- Have You Signed Up for Infinite Campus Access Yet?
- AlertNow Test and Parent FAQ Info
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Twenty-five Parkway Students Named National Merit Semifinalists
Twenty-five Parkway School District seniors have qualified as 2010 National Merit semifinalists. The nationwide pool of semifinalists, which represents less than one percent of U.S. high school seniors, includes the highest scoring entrants in each state.
The Parkway semifinalists and their high schools are:
Central High: Sean P. Cahill; Connie F. Chen; Tom Chen; Liron Ganel; Joy Q. He; Annaleah Larson; Kefu Lu; Meghan D. McCarter; Grace E. Mosley; Brad A. Schlosser; Ammar A. Zahid
North High: Nada A. Ali; Kevin R. Cochran; Nathan Emmons
South High: James S. Dingman; Taylor C. Maxwell; Diane G. Shen; Paula E. Vaught
West High: Sai Sonia S. Boodram; Alexis C. Franklin; Samuel Y. Lee; Megan Seabaugh; Rajiv Tarigopula; Mary L. Williams; Lisa Xia
While Parkway's student enrollment is about 2 percent of the total number of Missouri students, Parkway National Merit semifinalists comprise more than 7 percent of those in the state.