- Parkway Students to Vote Nov. 4
- Parent Feedback Wanted on Counseling Programs
- Parents: Prepare for School Closings!
- Parkway High School Students are STARS--One Earns Pfizer Research Award
- Parkway Bond Issue Information
- Parkway Alumni Association Inducts 25 into Hall of Fame
- Central High Production has Important Lessons for Students
- College Recruiting Event for Student Athletes
- Central/South High Craft Fairs Coming Soon!
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Parent Feedback Wanted on Counseling Programs
In an effort to continually improve its programs and services, Parkway conducts periodic surveys of parents, teachers and alumni. We are now evaluating the counseling program. If you are a Parkway parent, please take a moment to complete a 10-question online survey regarding the counseling program at your school. 999999
The survey should take approximately two minutes to complete. Please respond by Nov. 17. Your input is important to us as we work to create the strongest system of support for our students. The link to the survey is www.expertscan.autodata.com/Default.aspx.