- Board Approves Bond Issue for Facilities Improvements
- Parkway Student Earns Perfect ACT Score
- Parkway Teachers Constantly Learning
- Parkway Financial Reporting Earns Honors Again!
- BMW Golf Championship Closes Roads Near 141/Ladue
- Interested in Scouting?
- Another Parkway Six Flags Day Nov. 2
- Student Legislative Forum Sept. 8
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Parkway Student Earns Perfect ACT Score
Morgan Tichy from West High School scored a 36 -- the highest possible composite score -- on the ACT college entrance exam.***** Of the approximately 16,000 students in Missouri who took the ACT test in June, only eight achieved a 36. In the United States, only 162 students out of about 410,000 who took the test scored a 36.
The ACT consists of tests in English, mathematics, reading and science. Each test is scored on a scale of 1-36, and a student’s composite score is the average of four test scores. For purposes of comparison, the average composite score for the national high school graduating class of 2007 was 21.2. Parkway's class of 2007 scored well above the nation with an average composite score of 24.3, which was third-highest among 524 districts in the state.