- Let Us Entertain You!
- Parkway Recruitment Fair Coming Jan. 12
- Parkway Students to Perform with National High School Orchestra
- Three Positions Open on Parkway Board of Education
- Parkway Students Dominate in Vocabulary Challenge
- West High's Yearbook Staff Nationally Recognized for Outstanding Journalism
- Do You RSS? Select Your News with RSS Feeds
- Nominate a Parkway Graduate for the Hall of Fame
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Parkway Recruitment Fair Coming Jan. 12
The Parkway Recruitment Fair for 2008-09 is a great opportunity for candidates to interview for administrative and teaching positions, including technology integration specialists, librarians and counselors. *****The fair will be held from 8 a.m. to noon on Saturday, Jan. 12, 2008, at Central High School, 369 N. Woods Mill Road in Chesterfield.
All interested candidates must schedule an interview in advance. Reservations can be made online at www.pkwy.k12.mo.us/hr/jobfair.
Candidates should also bring three copies of a professional resume to the interview. In case of inclement weather, please check the Parkway Web site for a cancellation announcement, call (314) 415-SNOW, or listen to major radio and television outlets. Questions? Please call (314) 415-8017.