Parkway e-News Story
Register for Kindergarten on January 27
Registration for Parkway’s 2015-16 full-day, tuition-free kindergarten program begins Tuesday, January 27, at every elementary school.
Students must be 5-years-old before Aug. 1, 2015, to enter kindergarten for the 2015-16 school year.
Begin the kindergarten registration process online here. Please complete this online portion of kindergarten registration by January 13.
Then, take the following documentation to your school to complete your registration on January 27:
- An official birth certificate, issued by the Office of Vital Records of the state/county in which the child was born;
- The child’s immunization records;
- Two proofs of parent’s/guardian’s residency. These documents should contain the parent’s/guardian’s name and address.
- Deed/sales contract of residence, current real estate tax receipt, mortgage statement or contract to lease/rent and
- One other proof of residency such as; current unpaid utility bill, bank statement, credit card statement, employer’s record of address, or governmental acknowledgement of address (i.e., Social Security, welfare, voter registration, etc.) Driver’s license is not accepted.
- Custody papers, if applicable. A copy of the section of the dissolution decree (not the petition), which stipulates custody in cases of parent divorce.
- Individual Education Plan and Evaluation (IEP) and/or Section 504 Accommodation Plan (IAP) and Evaluation (if student has a disability)
For more information:
Contact your Parkway neighborhood school or call 314-415-9900.
"Wonderful World of Kindergarten" Parent Information Night:
Come to learn more about the Parkway kindergarten day and what is really expected of children entering kindergarten.
WHEN: Thursday, January 15 from 7-8:30 p.m.
WHERE: Parkway Early Childhood Center, 14605 Clayton Road, Ballwin MO 63011
For more information on this event, click here.