- Free Teaching and Learning Apps
- Snow Day Update
- These are the Pillars of Parkway
- Parkway Teachers of the Year
- Ask the Board Candidates
- National Breakfast Week - Prizes Every Day
- West Middle Student Wins St. Louis Spelling Bee
- Barretts Included in St. Louis 250th Birthday Celebration
- West High Among Best Yearbooks in Country
- South High Tops in Math
- Chesterfield Chamber Expo on Thursday
- Welcome Home Blues Olympians
- Summer of Fun Event
- Food Allergies 101 Event
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Snow Day Update
The snow day missed on Monday will not require a makeup day. We are at the point where the state only requires us to make up every other day missed.
A reminder that school will be in session on Friday, March 14 and Friday, May 23 as previously scheduled makeup snow days.
The district is considering the possibility of a snow schedule for next year. A late start schedule could help on days where a few extra hours in the morning are needed for improved road conditions and decreased traffic.