- Parkway Last Day of School Unchanged...For Now
- Plan Now for Summer Programs in Parkway
- 2013 Pillars of Parkway Selected
- Three Teachers Win Albert Awards
- 2008 Bond Projects Nearly Complete; Facilities 2020 Reviewing Future Needs
- Be An Informed Voter for Tuesday's Election
- Triva, Jazz, Golf and Baseball Events Coming Up
- Parkway Wins Growing Green Award for Operational Excellence
- Register Now for 2013 Parkway Chess Championship
- Celebrate Earth Day With Parkway at West High
- Parkway Forms Coalition for Community Health
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Plan Now for Summer Programs in Parkway
Have you made plans for you and your child during the summer break? Parkway has some great opportunities for children and adults of all ages. Check out details of our Summer School Classes, Summer of Fun Fair, Early Childhood Summer Camps and Latin Summer below.
Parkway Summer School Programs: All Parkway residents should have received our 2013 Summer Program Brochure in the mail by now. The brochure is also posted on our website along with a K-8 Searchable Course Catalogue and information about YMCA summer camps. Registration begins Thursday, April 4. For more information, email us or call (314) 415-8175.
Summer of Fun Fair: Preview a variety of summer program offerings from more than 40 area organizations at Summer of Fun from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. on Thursday, April 4, at Parkway North High School, 12860 Fee Fee Road, St. Louis 63146. Admission is FREE and open to the public. Learn more and view a list of organizations currently scheduled to attend by downloading an elementary or secondary grades flyer.
Early Childhood Summer Camps: Parkway’s Early Childhood Center offers a variety of summer classes June 3-28. Programs are offered for families with infants and children ages 6 months through 5 years not yet in kindergarten. See the Early Childhood summer camp brochure for more Information or call (314) 415-6952.
- Latin Summer: New to the Midwest, a Latin summer program will focus on Latin, mythology and the ancient Romans. LatinSummer is sponsored by the nonprofit Ascanius: The Classics Youth Institute and Parkway School District. It will be from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., July 8-19, at Mason Ridge Elementary. Registration fees range from $50-$275 per student depending on financial need. Registrations are accepted by mail or online through May 31. For more information and to register, please visit www.ascaniusyci.org/saintlouis