- Parkway Schools Select Their 2013 Teachers of the Year
- Pillar Nominations Can be Submitted Online Now Through February 1
- Area Budget Meetings Begin at North High January 14
- Register for 2013-14 Kindergarten January 29; Have Chance for Free Jumpstart to Kindergarten Class
- Fifth-Grade Band Night is Monday, January 7
- Parents, Are You Ready for School Closings?
- Two Positions Open on Parkway School Board
- High School Families Invited to Career Fair Feb. 20
- Chesterfield PD Expands School Resource Officer Program to Elementary Schools
- Alumni Help Make Dreams Come True
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Pillar Nominations Can be Submitted Online Now Through February 1
Instead of the usual thank you note, bouquet of flowers or box of candy for a special staff member or parent volunteer, you can give so much more. Nominate them for a Pillar of Parkway award by February 1!
This year it's easier than ever before to nominate someone. You can complete and submit the nomination completely online. Please consider taking that next step needed to give someone special the joy of knowing they are appreciated.
The deadline is February 1, so don't delay!
Pillars of Parkway will be honored on Monday, April 22, at Appreciation Evening along with Teachers of the Year, retirees and service award recipients.