- First Delayed Start Day is September 5
- ALL Are Invited to September 24 Project Parkway Meeting
- Parkway Students Continue to Outscore State & Nation on ACT!
- Perfect Score for Parkway Again
- Reminder about 415-SAFE Anonymous Tip Line
- Parkway Maintains Highest AAA Bond Rating
- Parkway Family Night at Busch Stadium Sure to be a Hit!
- Parkway Websites Soon to Have New Look
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
ALL Are Invited to September 24 Project Parkway Meeting
All parents, staff and community members are invited to be involved in Project Parkway! The first quarterly meeting of the school year is from 7-9 p.m. on Monday, September 24, at Central High, 369 N. Woods Mill Road.
From 7-8 p.m., the discussion will focus primarily on Professional Learning Communities (PLC) which are being implemented district-wide this year.
During the second hour, the group will break up into advisory teams to focus on the areas of: assessment; curiosity/creativity; English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL); extended learning; facilities; school climate; social studies; technology; and wellness.
Future meetings will be held at the other three high schools on the following dates:
- Nov. 12, 2012
- Feb. 11, 2013
- April 29, 2013
Please plan to join us!