- Save on Back-to-School Computers, Supplies, Clothing During Sales Tax Holiday August 3-5
- Check Out Your School Supply Lists Online
- Parkway Phones, Website Unavailable July 13-15 Due to Planned Power Outage
- Registration Currently Underway
- Hwy. 141 Completion & Woods Mill Closure July 14
- Office Equipment to be Auctioned July 11
- Change in School Meal Prices for 2012-13; Free and Reduced Program Available
- Price of Admission for Athletic Events Rises
- Parkway Students Work with Scientists During Annual STARS Program
- Play Ball! Parkway Family Night at Busch Stadium Sure to be a Hit!
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Check Out Your School Supply Lists Online
Most of the schools’ 2012-13 supply lists are now posted online and all will be available in time for Missouri's back-to-school sales tax holiday Friday, August 3, through Sunday, August 5. In addition to the state's portion (4.225%), participating cities will exempt their sales taxes on eligible items.
See related story above.