- From the Superintendent: Board Approves Attendance Boundary Adjustments
- Visit New Virtual Student Art Gallery
- Join Us for the Next Project Parkway Meeting
- National Speaker on Transforming Education Comes to Parkway
- Parkway Considers New Plan for Academic Recognition
- Parents: Are you Prepared for School Closings?
- Board Candidate Information Night Nov. 29
- Parkway Network Services Unavailable Nov. 12
- Nationwide Emergency Alert Test on Nov. 9
- Autumn Craft Fairs & Nike Sale
- No School Nov. 4; Child Care Options with YMCA
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Join Us for the Next Project Parkway Meeting
All parents and community partners are invited to attend the next Project Parkway meeting at 7 p.m. on Monday, November 14, at South High, 801 Hanna Road. (Please note new location.)
From 7-8 p.m., participants will hear an update on several topics, including the work that is being done to determine how we will measure and demonstrate progress on our goals and objectives over the next five years.
During the second hour, the group will break up into advisory teams to focus on the areas of: assessment; facilities; gifted services; school climate; science; special education; technology; and wellness.
More than 300 people attended the September meeting and we hope to see another great turnout. Please come participate in this important and meaningful work.