- School Starts Tuesday, August 16!
- On the Go? Stay in Touch with Parkway's Mobile App
- Parents Can Request Text Message Notifications
- Get Cardinals Tickets at Special Price!
- Sales Tax Holiday This Weekend, Aug. 5-7
- Message from the Superintendent about Adequate Yearly Progress
- Child Care Available Before and After School
- Parkway Students Star in Summer Science Programs
- New Parkway Logo Will Debut This Year
- First All-District Musical Starts August 12
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Parents Can Request Text Message Notifications
In the event of an emergency or snow closing, AlertNow messages will go to home telephone numbers, parents' cell and work numbers and e-mail addresses. A text message will be sent to parents who have opted-in to the service (see below). Closing information will also be posted on the Parkway website at www.parkwayschools.net, on the district’s snow line (314) 415-SNOW (7669) and local radio and TV stations.
In order to ensure accurate parent notification of closings, it is important to include updated phone numbers and e-mail addresses on students' Census Verification Forms in August, and to notify the school registrar during the year if changes occur.
Text Messaging Option - Parents have the option to receive text messages to their cell phones in emergency situations. To get text messages, parents must “opt-in” online at https://www.alertnowsms.com. The PIN number for Parkway School District is the six-digit number 096095. Questions or comments can be e-mailed to Alertnow@parkwayschools.net. Parents no longer wishing to receive text messages must opt-out at the same website.
Online Message Retrieval - To replay or review previous AlertNow messages from Parkway, go to www.alertnowmessage.com. Enter the 10-digit phone number or e-mail address to be checked and click the “Search” button.
Frequently Asked Questions - Click here to learn more.