- Last Day May 27; Summer School Registration Ongoing
- Honor a Special Teacher with PAA Thank You Card
- Summer Reading Lists Online
- New Board Members and Officers Sworn In
- New Principals & Administrators for 2011-12 Announced
- No Increase in Meal Prices for 2011-12
- Episode Three of Mission: Possible! Video Released
- Grab Your Clubs for the 16th Annual Parkway Golf Tournament
- 10th Annual Jazz Concert to Raise Money, Grant Dreams
- Relay for Life West County--Registration Open Now
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Summer Reading Lists Online
Thinking about how to help your child keep learning and growing over the summer? This is a great time for children and their families to enjoy unforgettable books together. Before entering each grade, Parkway students should read (or hear) at least three of the books listed on the summer reading lists for their grades.
Following are links to the websites and lists for each level. These lists are reviewed and updated on a regular basis by the Parkway Summer Reading List Committee.