- School Starts Tuesday, August 17!
- AlertNow Text Messages/Online Retrieval Information for Parents
- Join Project Parkway! Task Forces Starting Soon!
- Child Care Services Available Before and After School
- Sales Tax Holiday this Weekend, August 6-8
- Letter from the Superintendent about Adequate Yearly Progress
- Read 'Back 2 School' Online
- Order a 2010-11 Yearbook
- Community Education Classes Have Something for Everyone
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Join Project Parkway! Task Forces Starting Soon!
Parkway School District relies on input from parents, residents and employees to help us set goals and make continuous improvement. You can help by joining Project Parkway for 2010-11! The first meeting is from 7-9 p.m. on Monday, August 30, at Central High, and a number of task forces will be forming. Their study topics and purposes are described below.
Project Parkway task forces will study the following topics, with their goal to make recommendations in November for possible inclusion in the 2011-16 strategic plan:
• Assessment literacy & communications
• Efficient use of existing resources
• Full-day kindergarten
• Future topics to address
• Length of school day, start & end times
• School climate & bullying
• School enrollment & boundaries
• Teacher evaluation model
You may sign up online in advance, or contact Nikki Stover at (314) 415-8070 for more information.