- Parkway Preparing for Cold Weather
- New Middle School Schedules in 2010-11
- Online Lunch Deposits Debut
- Kindergarten Registration Begins January 26
- Fifth Grade Band Information Night January 11
- PACCD Meeting on Bullying January 20
- Parkway Chess Tournament January 16
- Board Filing Open through January 19
- Granting Dreams has New Addition
- H1N1 Vaccines Nearly Completed
- Invitation to Present at District Career Fair
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Online Lunch Deposits Debut
It is now possible to make deposits into students' food services accounts via the Internet. The new program, called e-Funds for Schools, allows parents several payment options. Meal payments can be withdrawn from a checking account or charged to a credit card. You have the flexibility to pay at any time through the school's or Food Services Web site. You can even set up automatic deposits.
However, Internet deposits are not required. You can use the Lunchbox point of sale system to check a student's balance, print histories and put spending limits on accounts. A Windows-based PC must be used to sign up for Lunchbox, but e-Funds for Schools will work with any type of computer.
For more information, click here.