- Update for Parents on H1N1 Vaccines
- Twenty-five Parkway Students Named National Merit Semifinalists
- You are Invited to Project Parkway Town Hall Meeting
- Update on 2008 Bond Issue Projects
- Parkway Food Service Allergy Project
- How "Green" are You?
- Parkway Craft Fairs Begin
- Chesterfield Alliance Sponsors Family Forum
- Have You Signed Up for Infinite Campus Access Yet?
- AlertNow Test and Parent FAQ Info
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
You are Invited to Project Parkway Town Hall Meeting
The Parkway community is invited to attend a town hall meeting for an update on the work of Project Parkway. The meeting is from 7-9 p.m. on Thursday, October 22 at Parkway Central Middle School, 471 N. Woods Mill Road, 63017.
Attendees will have opportunity to provide feedback on a draft mission statement and input toward developing Parkway's long-range plan for 2011-2015.
Participants will discuss three questions:
- What are the most significant changes in the world since the turn of the 21st century?
- What should our schools do differently in light of these changes?
- How do these changes impact Parkway's mission?