- School Starts August 17!
- Parent Notification System Continues; Text Messaging Available
- Have You Signed Up for Infinite Campus Access?
- Parkway HS Students to Hold Legislative Forum
- Parkway to Administer ACT to all Juniors in Spring 2010
- Letter from the Superintendent about Adequate Yearly Progress
- Community Education Classes Have Something for Everyone
- Help Wanted: Elementary Lunch Room/Recess Monitors
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Have You Signed Up for Infinite Campus Access?
Starting this school year, parents and secondary students will have online access to Infinite Campus, a Web-based student information system Parkway implemented in 2008. Users will be able to view basic contact information; attendance records; immunization history; transportation information; and class schedules, assignments and grades for middle and high school students.
Obtaining Access to Infinite Campus
For security purposes, users will need to sign an agreement in person at their school and obtain a personal activation key prior to using the system.
- Parents/legal guardians - A schedule of dates each school will be open for parents to receive their activation keys is available online. Starting August 17, parents can sign up on any school day. Photo identification will be required.
- Students - High school and middle school students will receive their activation keys during the first few weeks of the 2009-10 school year. This process will be determined and communicated by the schools after school starts. Elementary school students will not have access.
Please call individual schools with any questions regarding their schedules. Links to the Infinite Campus parent log-in page and Parent User’s Guide are posted on each school’s Web site and the Parkway Web site.