- Invitation to the Parkway Community
- Band Information Night for Future Middle Schoolers & Parents
- Parkway Earns Highest Performance Rating
- Kindergarten Registration Begins Jan. 27
- Checkmate--Parkway Chess Tournament Jan. 17
- Nominate a Pillar of Parkway
- Thanking our Board Members; Board Filing Ends Jan. 20
- Interested in Purchasing Parkway Bonds?
- Alumni to Grant Parkway Students' Dreams
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Parkway Earns Highest Performance Rating
For the eighth consecutive year, Parkway has earned “Distinction in Performance”--the highest rating available--on its Annual Performance Report (APR) by the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education.
The district has received a "Distinction in Performance" rating every year since the rating was established in 2001.
Criteria for the APR include scores on the Missouri Assessment Program (MAP) tests, graduation rate, attendance rate, college placement and student participation in advanced and vocational courses. For more information on Parkway’s APR, go to http://dese.mo.gov/planning/profile/apr/2008096095.html.