- Will Snow Days Affect Last Day of School?
- Parkway and SLPS Join Forces in Unique $1.5 Million "Mathematicians in Residence" Teaching Grant
- Preparing 1960s Schools for the Next Generation
- Parkway School District's Teacher of the Year is ...
- Area Advisories Focus on Math Curriculum
- Meet the Board Candidates!
- Nominees for Pillar of Parkway are ...
- Parkway Alumni Host Trivia Night April 4
- Shenandoah Valley Students Spread Warmth with Project Linus
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Preparing 1960s Schools for the Next Generation
Nearly 200 Parkway citizens and staff members participated in the Feb. 25 town hall meeting on the district’s long-range plan to repair and renovate our aging schools. In the first of two public sessions, the focus was on school budgets and financial information. Materials from the meeting and survey data are now posted on the Parkway Web site.*****
All supporting materials for both meetings, including recent survey data, meeting agendas, presentations and feedback questionnaires are posted on Parkway’s Web site at http://www.pkwy.k12.mo.us/facStudies/index.cfm.
For more information, please call (314) 415-8077.