- Pillars of Parkway
- Last Day of School
- Should Parkway Add a Snow Schedule?
- Board to Review Bond Issue Proposal
- New Intruder Training for Staff
- Parkway Partners with City of Manchester
- Parkway Addresses Shortage of Computer Techs
- Schools of Character
- Vote on April 8
- Welcome Our New CFO
- Congrats Albert Award Winners
- Earth Day Festival - FREE Recycling and Shredding
- How Do You Spell Hat Trick?
- Tornado Warning Procedures
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Should Parkway Add a Snow Schedule?
Parkway is considering adding a snow schedule option to the existing inclement weather plan. If implemented, this option would begin in the 2014-15 school year.
A snow schedule would be used in the event weather conditions do not warrant canceling school for the entire day, but are problematic enough to cause delays. This option would only be used under these conditions to allow students and staff additional time to arrive safely at school. A snow schedule would also prevent having to make up that snow day later.
If implemented, Parkway’s snow schedule would include a two-hour delayed start using the same schedule as Parkway’s monthly delayed start days.
Should Parkway add a snow schedule as one option during severe weather?
Answer the question and give your feedback here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/snow_parents