- Parkway Schools Select Their 2013 Teachers of the Year
- Pillar Nominations Can be Submitted Online Now Through February 1
- Area Budget Meetings Begin at North High January 14
- Register for 2013-14 Kindergarten January 29; Have Chance for Free Jumpstart to Kindergarten Class
- Fifth-Grade Band Night is Monday, January 7
- Parents, Are You Ready for School Closings?
- Two Positions Open on Parkway School Board
- High School Families Invited to Career Fair Feb. 20
- Chesterfield PD Expands School Resource Officer Program to Elementary Schools
- Alumni Help Make Dreams Come True
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Area Budget Meetings Begin at North High January 14
Parkway parents, staff and community members are invited to attend any of four meetings to review a draft list of budget reductions for the 2013-14 school year. For convenience, one meeting will be held at each area high school; however, all will have the same content and are open to anyone. Meetings are from 7-9 p.m. on the dates and at locations listed below.
- Jan. 14 - North High
- Jan. 24 - West High
- Jan. 28 - South High
- Jan. 31 - Central High
A draft list of recommendations will be presented to the school board on Wednesday, January 9, and posted on the Parkway website January 10. After holding the public meetings and making any adjustments based on community input, the administration plans to present final budget measures for school board approval in February.