- Save on Back-to-School Computers, Supplies, Clothing During Sales Tax Holiday August 3-5
- Check Out Your School Supply Lists Online
- Parkway Phones, Website Unavailable July 13-15 Due to Planned Power Outage
- Registration Currently Underway
- Hwy. 141 Completion & Woods Mill Closure July 14
- Office Equipment to be Auctioned July 11
- Change in School Meal Prices for 2012-13; Free and Reduced Program Available
- Price of Admission for Athletic Events Rises
- Parkway Students Work with Scientists During Annual STARS Program
- Play Ball! Parkway Family Night at Busch Stadium Sure to be a Hit!
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Parkway Phones, Website Unavailable July 13-15 Due to Planned Power Outage
Due to a planned power outage for replacing aging electrical panels at the Administration Building, there will be no Parkway network communications available throughout the district starting at 6 a.m. Friday, July 13, through Sunday, July 15. All systems should be functional by Monday, July 16.
The outage includes all Parkway Internet applications--both internal and external--telephone, voicemail and Parkway's GroupWise e-mail system.