- Parkway Last Day of School Unchanged...For Now
- Plan Now for Summer Programs in Parkway
- 2013 Pillars of Parkway Selected
- Three Teachers Win Albert Awards
- 2008 Bond Projects Nearly Complete; Facilities 2020 Reviewing Future Needs
- Be An Informed Voter for Tuesday's Election
- Triva, Jazz, Golf and Baseball Events Coming Up
- Parkway Wins Growing Green Award for Operational Excellence
- Register Now for 2013 Parkway Chess Championship
- Celebrate Earth Day With Parkway at West High
- Parkway Forms Coalition for Community Health
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Parkway Forms Coalition for Community Health
Parkway has been awarded a five-year, $500,000 grant from the Missouri Foundation for Health to build a new coalition, called the Parkway Coalition for Community Health.
The purpose of the coalition is to work with partners from all segments of the community to stop risky behavior and improve health among young people. The coalition will work to reduce underage drinking, marijuana use and risk of suicide among our youth.
Community members are welcome to attend coalition meetings, which are from 3:30 to 5 p.m. on the first Tuesday of each month at the Parkway ISC, 12657 Fee Fee Rd., 63146. The next meeting is Tuesday, April 2.
For more information, contact Ken McManus, coalition director, by email or at (314) 415-7015. The coalition website is still under construction but already has some good resources and information posted.