- Time to Register for Preschool, Kindergarten
- Answers to Budget Questions Now Online
- Three Candidates File for Board of Education; Candidate Forum March 12
- Calendar Changes & Professional Learning in 2012-13
- Parkway Career Fair for All High School Families March 5
- Parkway Chess Tournament Coming March 10
- Nominate a Parkway Grad for the Hall of Fame
- Parkway Administrators Announce Their Retirement
- Trivia Night to Benefit Parkway Students
- FEB. 3 DEADLINE to Nominate YOUR Pillar of Parkway
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
FEB. 3 DEADLINE to Nominate YOUR Pillar of Parkway
Wouldn't you love to put a smile like this on YOUR Pillar nominee's face? What better way to say thank you to that person who goes the extra mile for Parkway students and teachers? Pillar nominations are due Friday, February 3, so there’s still time!
Simply fill out the online nomination form, print and sign it, then submit it to the Pillar Selection Committee, Parkway Administrative Center, 455 N. Woods Mill Rd. 63017. Forms are also available in hard copy at every building.
Pillars of Parkway will be honored on April 23, at Appreciation Evening along with Teachers of the Year, retirees and service award recipients. Please give someone the joy of knowing they are appreciated.