- Parkway Welcomes Familiar Face as Interim Superintendent
- Parkway Summer Youth Camps Still Have Openings
- Parkway Has 'What Parents Want'
- A+ Schools Program Coming to Parkway
- Parkway Jazz at Sky Lounge Thursday, June 3
- Tee Up for Parkway Golf Friday, June 11
- Eight More Parkway Students Earn National Merit Scholarships
- Ten Parkway Students are Summer 'STARS'
- FREE Chesterfield Concerts in the Park this Summer
- Parkway Gets Distinction Nine Consecutive Years
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Parkway Gets Distinction Nine Consecutive Years
Parkway was one of a handful of area school districts recently honored for receiving the state's “Distinction in Performance for High Achievement” for nine consecutive years--since its inception. Board Vice President Chris Jacob (left) and Dr. Malito accepted the award at a banquet hosted by Cooperating School Districts of St. Louis.
"Distinction in Performance" is based on the 14 academic performance standards that are the basis of the state’s accreditation program for all school districts. The standards are based on scores from the state-mandated MAP tests, graduation rate, attendance, ACT scores, and other indicators. Parkway met 14 out of 14 standards.