- What Should a Parkway Education Look Like?
- Science Renovations Begin at Central
- Parkway Earns Missouri Distinction
- Vaccines for H1N1 in Short Supply
- Parkway Students are STARS in Science
- Upcoming Parkway Craft Fairs
- PACCD General Membership Meeting in November
- South High's Nike Sale is Back
- New AlertNow Feature for Parents
- Tuesday, Nov. 3 Ballot has Two Countywide Questions
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Tuesday, Nov. 3 Ballot has Two Countywide Questions
As a reminder, tomorrow, Tuesday, November 3 is an election day. There are two St. Louis County issues on the ballot, both of which require a simple majority for passage.
Shall St. Louis County establish an emergency communications system fund to establish, operate and maintain an emergency communications system and for which St. Louis County shall levy a sales tax of one-tenth of one percent, to be paid into the fund for that purpose?
Shall the Revised Ordinances of St. Louis County be amended by enacting and adding thereto a prohibition of smoking in enclosed public places in St. Louis County, all as set forth in Exhibit A of Ordinance No. 24,105 on file with the St. Louis County Administrative Director and the St. Louis County Board of Election Commissioners?
For more information from the St. Louis County Election Web site, click here.
For more information about these proposals from the League of Women Voters, click here.