- Pillars of Parkway
- Last Day of School
- Should Parkway Add a Snow Schedule?
- Board to Review Bond Issue Proposal
- New Intruder Training for Staff
- Parkway Partners with City of Manchester
- Parkway Addresses Shortage of Computer Techs
- Schools of Character
- Vote on April 8
- Welcome Our New CFO
- Congrats Albert Award Winners
- Earth Day Festival - FREE Recycling and Shredding
- How Do You Spell Hat Trick?
- Tornado Warning Procedures
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Welcome Our New CFO
Parkway has selected Patty Bedborough as its new chief financial officer, effective July 1, 2014.
Bedborough has more than 25 years of accounting experience including 12 years in public education as a chief operating officer. She is currently the COO of the Northwest R-I School District. Prior to working in public education, Bedborough was a group financial analyst for Quebecor World and the assistant controller at Sherwood-Davis & Geck.
Bedborough is a C.P.A. with experience in international and domestic finance/accounting. She has a bachelor of science, business administration with accounting emphasis from the University of Missouri, St. Louis and a master’s degree in business administration from Missouri Baptist University, St. Louis.
Bedborough replaces Mark Stockwell, who is retiring this summer after 11 years with Parkway.