- Presenting the 2012 Pillar of Parkway Nominees
- Congratulations, Parkway 2012 Teachers of the Year!
- Parkway Career Fair for All High School Families March 5
- Parents and Children Preview Summer Program Ideas on March 29
- Parkway Engineering Program Offers College Credits
- Parkway Board Approved Budget Recommendations
- Parkway High School Students Earn Science/Engineering Kudos
- Trivia Night to Benefit Parkway Students
- Mark Your Calendar: Parkway Digital Film Festival April 26
- Registration Open for Parkway Chess Tournament March 10
- Board Candidate Forum on March 12 at South Middle
- Central High Presents, The Diary of Anne Frank
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Mark Your Calendar: Parkway Digital Film Festival April 26
The 4th annual Parkway Digital Film Festival is coming soon. The festival highlights and showcases digital projects created by Parkway students in grades K-12. Using the knowledge and skills acquired in school, students make connections to the curriculum and apply their learning to the art and science of digital storytelling.
6-9 p.m., Thursday, April 26
Purser Center at Logan College of Chiropractic
Visit the Film Festival website to get ideas, view last year’s videos, find resources and more. Watch a video at http://www.pkwy.k12.mo.us/pdmedia/playMailContent.cfm.
All submissions are due Friday, March 30, 2012.