- Time to Register for Preschool, Kindergarten
- Answers to Budget Questions Now Online
- Three Candidates File for Board of Education; Candidate Forum March 12
- Calendar Changes & Professional Learning in 2012-13
- Parkway Career Fair for All High School Families March 5
- Parkway Chess Tournament Coming March 10
- Nominate a Parkway Grad for the Hall of Fame
- Parkway Administrators Announce Their Retirement
- Trivia Night to Benefit Parkway Students
- FEB. 3 DEADLINE to Nominate YOUR Pillar of Parkway
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Trivia Night to Benefit Parkway Students
The Parkway Alumni Association will be hosting the annual Parkway Trivia Night on Saturday, April 14, at the Maryland Heights Community Center (2344 McKelvey Road Maryland Heights). Tables of eight are $130 and forming now.
Doors open at 6 p.m. and questions will begin at 7 p.m. This fun-filled event is open to the community. Snacks and soft drinks are provided but teams are welcome to bring their favorite food and beverages. Cash prizes will be awarded to the winning team and there will also be attendance prizes and a gift basket raffle.
The Parkway Alumni Association is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization and all proceeds from this event will benefit programs in Parkway that promote student achievement, and honor outstanding educators, including: The Granting Dreams program for students, Teacher of the Year Awards, Albert Awards for outstanding new teachers and school and community programs and projects.
Visit www.ParkwayAlumni.org to download a registration form, or to purchase a table online. Registrations can also be made by calling (314) 415-8074.