- Board Approves Changes to School Start & End Times
- New, Improved Lunchbox System for Parents
- See Episode Two of "Mission: Possible!" Video Series
- Nominees for Pillar of Parkway Announced
- District Teachers of the Year Selected
- Ross Elementary Named 2011 Missouri School of Character
- Electronics e-Scrap Recycling Drop-Off at North High
- Trivia Night to Benefit Parkway Students
- Parkway Students to Show Digital Talents at Film Festival
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Parkway Students to Show Digital Talents at Film Festival
Parkway is hosting its third annual Digital Film Festival on April 27, from 6-9 p.m. at the Purser Center at Logan Chiropractic College. Everyone is invited to participate in this celebration which highlights digital projects created by Parkway students in grades K-12.
This is a great opportunity for students. Using the knowledge and skills acquired in school, students have made connections to the curriculum and applied their learning to the art and science of digital storytelling. Over the past two years we have had over 1,000 students participate and last year the festival was "standing room only" for the elementary films.
For more information on this year's festival, click on the link below and look for the entry guide.
All submissions are due on April 1, 2011.