- What Do YOU Want in a Superintendent?
- Parkway Web & E-mail Addresses Simplified
- Online Menu Ingredients Help Families with Food Allergies
- Mark Your Calendar for Oct. 21!
- AlertNow Test Planned for October 22
- Forty-two Parkway Students Earn National Merit Recognition
- Six Parkway Students are STARS in Science
- Online Safety Event - Save the Date!
- Perfect Score for Parkway!
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Perfect Score for Parkway!
Parkway once again earned a perfect score on its Annual Performance Report (APR) from the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE).
Parkway met all 14 performance standards measured by the state, and once again qualified for the state’s annual “Distinction in Performance Award.” Parkway has received this prestigious distinction each year since the award’s inception – 10 consecutive years.
The Annual Performance Report is based on multiple measures of student achievement--MAP scores, the ACT college entrance exam, the percentage of graduates going on to college, etc. Parkway showed improvement in the MAP Index Score for every grade in 2010.
For more information about the APR, visit the DESE Web site.