- Parkway Says Farewell to Superintendent Malito, Welcomes Dr. Senti
- Reading is Cool!
- Five Parkway Students Ace ACT
- Kim Cohen, Beth Knes Named McKelvey Administrators
- Summer Brings Parkway New e-Mail, Web Addresses
- Board Adopts New Mission and Vision
- Meal Prices in 2010-11; Free/Reduced Price Eligibility
- Parents Report Additional Student Information per Federal Law
- Parents: Are you Signed up for Infinite Campus?
- Parkway Auction July 14
- Parkway News is Hot this Summer!
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Parents: Are you Signed up for Infinite Campus?
Parents and guardians will again have the ability to access information about their students online through the Web-based system called Infinite Campus. To obtain access, parents must first sign a user agreement and obtain an activation key in person at their student's school.
Beginning August 10, registered parents will be able to view: attendance; immunization history; transportation; and household information such as addresses, phone numbers and e-mail addresses that are on file. Certain reports will also be available after August 17.
Of special interest to parents of middle and high school students, the following will also be available: a family calendar displaying attendance and assignments due for all students in the household; an individual student calendar for each student in the household; a schedule of classes for each student in the household; and assignments and grades for each student in the household. (Note: Assignments and grades will become available August 31.)
If you want the capability to view these records but have not received an activation key, please contact your school’s office for more information about how to get started.