- Three Teachers Win Albert Awards
- Summer School Registration Begins April 6!
- Share Your Views at Town Hall Meeting on April 8
- Parkway Juniors Take ACT on Wednesday, April 28
- Fun Family Fitness Day on May 2
- Parents' Parkway Partners Awards Announced
- Six Flags Day and Parkway Golf Tourney
- Parkway Digital Film Festival is April 29
- Chesterfield Medication Take-Back Program
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Chesterfield Medication Take-Back Program
The Chesterfield Alliance for Positive Youth (CAPY) is hosting a “Medication Take-Back” program at the Chesterfield Earth Day Festival from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m. on Saturday, April 24, at Central Park on Lydia Hill Drive in Chesterfield, 63017. Click here for a map.
The purpose of this program is to raise awareness about prescription drug abuse issues facing youth today and to eliminate prescription drugs and other medications no longer being used in the home.
Click here for a flyer with more information about the program.