- Get Involved in Shaping Parkway's Future!
- Nominations, Please?
- Parkway Goes to Washington
- Four Candidates File for Board of Education
- Dreams Can Come True; Apply Today
- Central High Swim Clinic Feb. 6
- Parkway String Teacher Named 2009 Missouri Educator
- Alumni Trivia Night April 4
- Baseball Clinic at South High March 7
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Baseball Clinic at South High March 7
The Parkway South High baseball team is holding its annual Baseball Clinic on Saturday, March 7, 2009, at Parkway South High School, 801 Hanna Road, 63021.
Grades 1 - 5 will meet from 9 -11 a.m.
Grades 6 - 8 will meet from 11:30 a.m.- 1:30 p.m.
Cost: is $20 per person, $15 per person if bringing a team of 8 or more. Payment will be accepted in the form of cash or check, payable to Parkway South Baseball, at the door the day of the camp. Bring baseball glove, bat and indoor workout clothes.
Skills to be covered include:
- Throwing and Fielding Mechanics and Drills;
- Basic Hitting and Bunting Fundamentals; and
- General Pitching Mechanics and Fundamentals.
To confirm a spot, please call Dave McFarland at (314) 415-9715 or Adam Stahl at (314) 415-9716. More info is available at www.parkwaysouthbaseball.com.