- Pillars of Parkway
- Last Day of School
- Should Parkway Add a Snow Schedule?
- Board to Review Bond Issue Proposal
- New Intruder Training for Staff
- Parkway Partners with City of Manchester
- Parkway Addresses Shortage of Computer Techs
- Schools of Character
- Vote on April 8
- Welcome Our New CFO
- Congrats Albert Award Winners
- Earth Day Festival - FREE Recycling and Shredding
- How Do You Spell Hat Trick?
- Tornado Warning Procedures
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Vote on April 8
Five candidates have filed for the three open positions on the Parkway Board of Education. Click here for their bios and photos.
The candidates, in order of filing and as their names will appear on the ballot, are:
Deborah A. (Debbie) Hopper
Wade R. Wieser
The terms of Chris Jacob, Bruce Major and Dee Mogerman expire in April 2014.
For more information on the April 8 ballot items, visit the Post-Dispatch Voter Guide here.