- From the Superintendent: Board Approves Attendance Boundary Adjustments
- Visit New Virtual Student Art Gallery
- Join Us for the Next Project Parkway Meeting
- National Speaker on Transforming Education Comes to Parkway
- Parkway Considers New Plan for Academic Recognition
- Parents: Are you Prepared for School Closings?
- Board Candidate Information Night Nov. 29
- Parkway Network Services Unavailable Nov. 12
- Nationwide Emergency Alert Test on Nov. 9
- Autumn Craft Fairs & Nike Sale
- No School Nov. 4; Child Care Options with YMCA
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Parkway Network Services Unavailable Nov. 12
In August, a critical piece of district technology equipment called the Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) malfunctioned and needs to be replaced.
All Parkway network services, including e-mail, Infinite Campus and telephones, will be unavailable on Saturday, November 12, from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. during installation and final testing of the new equipment.
With this installation, the chance of service interruptions in the future will be minimized. Thank you for your patience!