- From the Superintendent...
- Parkway Co-Sponsors October 24 Forum on Dangers of Heroin
- Early Childhood Open House October 10
- School Time Changes Effective October 17
- 2012-13 Calendar Now Online
- Join a Project Parkway Advisory Team
- October Meetings on Proposed School Boundary Changes
- Important AlertNow Information for Parents
- Parkway Fall Craft Fairs Begin
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Important AlertNow Information for Parents
On the afternoon of Friday, October 21, Parkway will conduct a test of the AlertNow system to ensure all parents are receiving phone, e-mail and SMS text messages accurately. Messages will be directed to home, cell and work phone numbers and e-mail addresses that Parkway currently has on file. If any of your phone numbers or e-mail addresses have changed and you haven’t reported them to the school, please do so by October 17.
Text Messaging Option
Parents and staff have the option to receive text messages via AlertNow to their cell phones in emergency situations only. To get text messages, individuals must "opt-in" online at https://www.alertnowsms.com. The password for Parkway School District is the six-digit number 096095. Questions or comments about the service can be sent by e-mail to Alertnow@pkwy.k12.mo.us.
Trouble Receiving Messages?
Some have questioned why in some instances AlertNow messages are not received correctly. Click here to read answers to a number of frequently asked questions.
Listen To and Read Messages Online
To replay or review previous AlertNow messages from Parkway, go to www.alertnowmessage.com. Enter the 10-digit phone number or e-mail address to be checked and click the "Search" button.