- Changes to 2011-12 Calendar Approved
- Board Reviews Timeline for 2012-13 Attendance Area Change
- Parkway Has What Parents Want!
- Parkway Selects New Chief Financial Officer
- Special Prices for Parkway Cards-Cubs Game
- Grab Your Clubs for the Parkway Golf Tournament
- Chesterfield Arts Community Painting Project June 4
- Save on Bargain Books, Office Equipment!
- Join Parkway in Relay for Life of West County
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Save on Bargain Books, Office Equipment!
Parkway Book Sale June 17-18
Parkway will hold its annual book sale on June 17 and 18, at Highcroft Ridge Elementary, 15380 Highcroft Dr., 63017. The hours of the sale are from 8 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. on Friday, June 17, and from 8 a.m. until noon on Saturday, June 18.
A mix of library books and textbooks, priced at 50 cents each, will be available. The books are in good condition and most are hardbacks.
Surplus Property Auction July 13
Surplus equipment goes on the auction block at 8 a.m. on Wednesday, July 13. Various types of equipment, office machines and furniture which can no longer be used by Parkway will be auctioned to the highest bidders.
A public preview of items to be auctioned will be held from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Tuesday, July 12. The preview and auction will be held at Fern Ridge High School, 13157 N. Olive Spur Road, 63141.
Contact John Hribar at (314) 415-8254 for more information.