- Project Parkway Set to Recommend Changes for the Future
- New Central High Science Building Opening this Month
- Preliminary List of Superintendent Candidates Presented to the Board
- All Schools Getting New Safety Devices
- Filing Begins for Board of Education Candidates
- Student Performances Provide Entertainment for All!
- Register for Parkway
- It's Your Turn to Nominate a Pillar!
- Seniors Have Until Jan. 14 to Enroll in A+ Schools
- Help Parkway Win $250,000 for Solar Energy!
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
It's Your Turn to Nominate a Pillar!
It’s not too early to identify your nominee for a 2011 Pillar of Parkway award! If you’ve thought about nominating someone in the past, but just never followed through, this is the year to do it!
Nomination forms for this prestigious award will be posted online and available in all Parkway schools and buildings in early January. The deadline for submitting nominees is February 4 and winners will be selected in early March. Click here to check out the list of previous winners.
What is the Pillar of Parkway award? Each year, individuals who have made a long-term commitment and given outstanding leadership and service to Parkway, can be nominated to be honored as one of approximately 10 winners selected by a committee of former Pillars of Parkway.
Any employee or SSD personnel working in Parkway, parent or community member is eligible (board members excluded). Click here to read about last year’s winners.